Thu, 15 Sept|
Beer Pong Tournament
Play, win, and have fun! Read description for the established rules!
Time & Location
15 Sept 2022, 21:00 – 16 Sept 2022, 01:30
Coyote Breda, Visserstraat 3, 4811 WH Breda, Netherlands
About the event
Be on time with your team or to make a team!
- Win crazy prices.
- Classification by groups (as in soccer).
- Each team will play a minimum of two matches.
- There will be a FREE table open for everyone to play just for fun.
Note: Imagine Team A to be your team and Team B to be the opposing team (to make life easier).
- Elbows always have to be behind the table
- If the ball comes back to your side of the table, you can rethrow in the form of a trickshot (ex: throw the ball against a wall, blind shot etc.)
- When Team A puts the ball inside a cup, Team B must remove that ball and wait for the second throw from Team A before removing the cup
- If Team A puts both balls in different cups, Team B has to remove both cups and Team A can throw both balls a second time
- If Team A puts both balls in the same cup, Team B has to remove 3 cups (of their choice where one is the cup that both balls landed inside) and Team B can throw both balls a second time
- If Team A puts a ball in one cup after it bounces once on the table, Team B has to remove 2 cups. However, the opponent is authorized to slap the ball away after it bounces
- If the ball is spinning in Team B's cup and has not touched the water, Team B can try to blow the ball out of the cup to prevent the ball from landing in the cup
- If Team A has eliminated Team B's last cup, it will come down to a Redemption Shot for Team B:
- Team B has 2 throws to eliminate one (of the many) remaining cups of Team A. If a cup from Team A is eliminated, nobody removes their cups and the game continues.
- No limit to redemption shot for both teams
Special rule to accelerate games:
- When Team A manages to reduce Team B's cups to a single cup, a ten-minute counter is triggered
- Team B now has ten minutes to equalize (one cup on each side)
- If Team B manages to equalize within 10 minutes, another 10-minute counter begins
- If at the end of this time no one manages to eliminate the last cup, we have a draw. A draw is only valid for the qualification round.
(ESNmembers) Player + Entrance
You must show your card at the entrance to be entitled to a FREE player ticket.€0.00Sold Out
(Non member) Player + Entrance
Member are people who have a valid ESN CARD€3.00+€0.08 service fee